1. Chemical Name: Tripotassium Phosphate
2. Molecular Formula: K3PO4· nH2O
3. Molecular Weight: Anhydrous: 212.27
4. CAS: 7778-53-2
5. Character: It’s white crystal or granule, odorless, hygroscopic. Relative density is 2.564.
6. Usage: In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, and synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|含量（K3PO4 ,灼烧干基）,w/% ≥||Content（K3PO4 , Dry Basis）,w/% ≥||97.0||97.0|
|砷（As）, mg/kg ≤||Arsenic（As）, mg/kg ≤||3||3|
|氟化物（以F计）, mg/kg ≤||Fluoride（F）,mg/kg ≤||10||10|
|重金属（以Pb计）,mg/kg ≤||Heavy Metals（Pb）, mg/kg ≤||10||————|
|水不溶物, w/% ≤||Insoluble Substances , w/% ≤||0.2||0.2|
|铅（Pb）, mg/kg ≤||Lead（Pb）, mg/kg ≤||2||2|
|灼烧减量, w%||无水物 ≤||Loss on Ignition, w%||Anhydrous ≤||5.0||5.0|
KOLOD works with a number of internatioal companies for several years and sevre sincerely for every customer
KOLOD's consistent excellent technical team enable high and stable quality production for our customers