manufacturer of monoammonium phosphate
1. Chemical Name: Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate
2. Molecular Formula: NH4H2PO4
3. Molecular Weight: 115.02
4. CAS: 7722-76-1
5. Character: It’s colorless crystal or white crystalline powder, tasteless. It can lose about 8% of ammonia in air. 1g Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate could be dissolved in about 2.5mL water. Aqueous solution is Acidic (pH value of 0.2mol/L aqueous solution is 4.2). It’s slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in acetone. Melting point is 190 ℃. Density is 1.08.
6. Usage: In food industry, it’s used as leavening agent, dough regulator, yeast food, brewing fermentation agent and animal feed additives.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Heavy metals，mg/kg ≤||10||——-|